chained virgin
I guess I finally know the reason why im always unlucky wif gals. I have great frens who take pride in sending interesting chain mails.
These mails are extremely interesting in the sense that they take all shapes and forms. But those we commonly see are the ones that tell a touching story or haf questionnaire asking u bout
Well, being the cynic u all noe me to be, I didn’t forward these mails. The onli time I forwarded these mails, is back to the idiot who sent it to me, changing the value a little. For example, “forward this msg to 3000000 people in the next hour or bad luck will befall u for donkey years.” I guess he would have to approach channel newsasia to evade the bad luck. Poor thing.
Doing my basic addition, I realize with astonishment that it would render me having bad luck for the next 30 years, and be luckless in love for the next 30 lifetimes. Sheesh. At the same time, it would also mean that a few dozen creatures who im too lazy to name would be prancing around my room, hanging on my ceiling etc. interesting eh. The onli creatures I see in my room are my adorable soft toys.
But seeing the aura shrouding me that screams “gals clear off”. I am honestly having second thoughts. Second thoughts about life. Maybe I should go be a monk. I can exude a totally different aura, and at the same time, live in self denial regarding my luck wif gals.
Succumb to these idiotic junk mails?? Maybe, after thirty lifetimes, when all the creatures in my room finally disappear and I manage to find the love of my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home